The overall role of the Website Administrator is to manage the website, ensuring it operates correctly, that content is kept up to date as requested by the PR and Communications Manager.
Website Administrator of BA1 Radio
Duties of the Website Administrator include the following:
- Manage the website, considering functionality, appearance, content, and performance.
- Create and update web pages using a CMS (Like WordPress, Joomla etc)
- Recommend website improvements.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches.
- Fix/report bugs, errors and problems
- Liase with graphic designer and PR and Comms Manager on the appearance of the site
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
In addition to the person specification, a website administrator should have the following qualities.
Good written English
Strong communication Able to take constructive direction